Teleclass # 68 Charles Bradford – Where’s My Bailout
Where’s My Bailout? Did You Know?
There are government programs in place that may help out the investor! Charles Bradford will be discussing some little known programs that can help the investor. He will be co
- Options to refinance for people to refinance if they owe more than their house is worth.
- Government programs many people are not familiar with.
- Good news for investors: many investment properties also may qualify for this program.
- If the present loan and property fit the “niche,” you may not have to get the property appraised.
So, whether you may be interested in refinancing your investment properties – or perhaps even your primary residence, listen in this Friday, June 22nd.
Who Should Listen and Why
- Eveyrbody with investment property
Charles Bradford, Senior Loan Officer, America’s Mortgage Professionals and Managing Partner, Northbridge Equity
Charles has over 25 years experience in the banking industry and as a former underwriter. Working at Northbridge Equity, Charles oversees loan originators and is experience in many loan programs offered today. He is currently the most up to date originator on the HARP – Home Affordable Refinance Program. In his thorough evaluation of this program he has discovered that it can be used to assist occupants as well as investors. Over the years Charles has leveraged existing tools and directed target strategies to drive new business for lending. He leads the industry in working with real estate investors to utilize current lending programs and has a exceptional understanding of creative financing techniques.