Teleclass # 60 Jeff Kolp – Insurance Key to Your Business
Investors Risk Tolerance in the Investor Market
Insurance – Key to Your Business of Investing
This weeks featured speaker, Jeff Kolp, will discuss the following points that are often overlooked by the investor.
- Why a business plan matters to your insurance agent?
- How much property insurance do you need?
- Why you should demand renters – or include in the rent
- What property types are the least expensive to insure?
Who Should Listen and Why
- Any investor, experienced or new
- Any one wanting to delve into the real estate market
Jeff Kolp, Insurance Agent
Jeff Kolp- Jeff Kolp has worked with State Farm and its customers since opening his agency in June 2008. In the last 2 years, he has positioned himself in the top 8% of State Farm agents nationally as a Legion of Honor agent, and has qualified annually for Ambassador Travel. Prior to joining State Farm Jeff worked in B2B sales and business development. He has 25 years experience in research, management and sales. Learn more about Jeff at www.JeffKolp.net