Teleclass # 150 Dan Baldini – How To Select A Property Manager
How to Qualify a Property Manager
Many investors struggle to find the right property manager. Finding a good property manager can be difficult. Our speaker for this week, Dan will share with us his experience in dealing with the best and worst property managers in the country.
- What questions should you ask as you interview property managers
- What can be expected of a good property manager
- What red flags should you steer clear of
- What are the pros and cons of “do it yourself”
In this class, you will learn how to vet a property manager before hiring them. Join us for this educational class!!
Who Should Listen and Why
- Experienced and beginning real estate investors
- Real estate and mortgage professionals looking to help their clients
- Anyone in looking for a property manager
Dan Baldini is the founder and managing broker of Polaris Real Estate, the leading Leasing brokerage company in the Indianapolis, Indiana region. Over the past nine years, Dan has grown his residential rental business to close over 270 transactions annually, becoming the top ranked real estate agent in the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS, and assisting private Landlords and Investors achieve record occupancy levels and profits for their properties.
After beginning his career in the new home construction field where he was a partner in a home building company, Dan shifted his focus towards the residential brokerage business. He serves on various committees with the local Board of REALTORS, and is also an Adjunct Professor at Butler University in its College of Business.