Teleclass # 138 Ryan Kimura – Hard Money Loans Made Easy
Hard Money Loans Made Easy
Learn the benefits of leveraging your rehab costs with your lending partner
So I am thinking about buying an real estate investment (single family or multifamily) and it is going to need rehab. What is the best way to finance this project to get the highest possible return with the least amount of cash into the transaction. Have you ever missed a deal because you din not have the cash? Have you ever wanted to make an offer on a property but could not get financing?
What you will learn in this class
- Learn why hard money lenders are always lending in good and bad markets
- See a case study as to the benefits of high interest rate hard money loans vs. low interest rate loans from the conventional bank or mortgage broker
- Learn how leverage applied correctly can potentially exponentially increase your returns
- What is hard money and when should it be used?
- Learn how successful real estate investors think, use and partner with hard money lenders to do more deals
Who Should Listen
- real estate investors
- realtors: discover ways to help your clients buy more properties
- mortgage brokers: help clients get bridge financing so that you can finance them into a better loan later
- property managers: help your clients build their portfolio
Ryan is the VP of Sales & Business Development for Longhorn III Investments. Ryan has an extensive background in Real Estate lending from residential to commercial to hard money. He also has a unique understanding of self-directed retirement accounts and utilizing them for real estate investments & other alternative investments from his time spent at Quest IRA, Inc. as the VP of Sales & Marketing. Previous to that he was an Investment Consultant for a hard money lender in which he was managing over $80 Million dollars worth of investor funds, over half of which was from retirement accounts. He also practices what he teaches as he is actively investing with his own money and retirements accounts into residential & multifamily real estate, as well as private/hard money loans. Ryan grew up in Seattle, WA and after a stop for a few years in Las Vegas, NV he landed in Dallas, TX. In 2011 the Dallas Business Journal honored him by naming him to the list of 40 Under Forty.
Ryan graduated from the University of Puget Sound with a BA in Business Administration with a double major in Economics. He also played for the UPS Logger NCAA III baseball team.