Teleclass # 134 Jason Royer – Behind Closed Doors
Behind Closed Doors
Here’s how it really is
Drop whatever you doing and make it a priority to listen as we talk about exactly how to do transactions and see how to quick turn for cash profits today AND how to think “long term”. Pay attention as to everything we will throw your way and watch your bank account grow implementing these proven techniques.
- Discover some of the benefits of owning property long term
- Learn what kind of properties work best for long term holds
- Get tips on finding good properties to purchase
- Gain understanding of how to negotiate some of the terms YOU want
- Become knowledge on whether to manage your own property or hire a property manager
Who Should Listen
- Those wanting to get started in Real Estate without capital
- Those wanting to get started in Real Estate without credit
- Those wanting to expand their knowledge
Jason has a bachelor’s degree from the Krannert School of Business at Purdue University, West Lafayette. With over 10 years of Real Estate experience, it is safe to say that he has put his mark on Real Estate locally. He actively runs and operates both his Real Estate Brokerage business and his Real Estate investment business with his brother. They also run a private REIA group with over 75 members. Jason and his beautiful wife, Gina have been married since 2001. They have 2 daughters and a son. They are full of life and keep Jason and Gina on their toes at all times. His toughest job is trying to find balance between running two successful businesses and a family of 5.